Thursday 18 October 2007

Harry on Sol, James on Toilets and Hiddink on England.

Here's Harry in the Sun on Sol and yesterday's game
I've never seen this website before- but this bloke has jinxed us by saying we could be top 4 at Xmas.
This is from yesterday's Telegraph-about Sol. Seems strange reading it after the game-but I thought Sol had a good game.
I think this is an old story but it's about David James and toilets and I think it's odd.

Because it's thin pickings I'm going to link to one of my other blogs where you can find a round up of match reports from the England Russia game- which I did just to let off steam.

So everything winds down while we take a break from all things Pompey just so can MacClaren bollox things up. Hopefully it'll be normal service tomorrow on the posting front and another good away win on Saturday.

(Don't forget that there are more RSS Pompey news feeds in the right hand column)

No comments: