Tuesday 25 September 2007

Mostly Burnley Previews

Got a good feeling about tonight-and I reckon that if Matty T. is playing then he's a good shout for first scorer-anyway enough of my inane guessing.
This article about tonight's game has been syndicated everywhere but I quite like 4-4-2 so I'll post their version.
This is also a syndicated article about Kanu's contract- It is pretty much the same one as I posted yesterday-but I'll post it again.
I have not really looked at this blog-but it might be interesting-what is more interesting is the BBC article that he links to about Pompey's African players- so click on that.
This is a great article from the Lancashire Post, about tonight's game and focuses on Burnley's manager Steve Cotterill and his friendship with Harry
..and this from the same paper gives Harry's view of Cotterill and Burnley.
This is a preview of tonight's match from Burnley's official site.
This about tonight's game from The News.
Here is a pretty good preview of tonight's match from Vital Football.
This is an overview of the whole Carling Cup - it looks like like it's written by a bookmaker-but it talks up Pompey's chances.
One thing I've noticed is that a lot of sites post stories that come directly from the official site- which I imagine most of you read- I'll try not to post too much stuff that has been recycled from the OS but apologies if that is what I've done.

Just got my ticket for Fulham- which will be my third away game for the season-which I guess would be a reasonable level of commitment if I went to home games-but I rarely do ( I live in Cambridge-
poor excuse I guess -I know that some people travel from Scotland to Fratton Park). Anyway looking forward to it. A win on Saturday plus a good win tonight and the team will be going to Fulham- a team that leaks goals- feeling pretty up-beat about their away form.

No comments: